pond bio nitrivec
The top-class liquid filter medium
- Liquid biofilter medium
- Contains purification bacteria
- For crystal clear water
Due to the purification bacteria it includes, sera pond bio nitrivec, a sera biotechnology product, breaks down ammonium and nitrite effectively, quickly and in a natural way.
The included mineral volcanic rock removes pollutants, effectively binds cloudiness and provides settling space for the purification bacteria. The volcanic rock also contains calcium, potassium and magnesium – indispensable minerals that are continuously consumed in a pond.
For healthy, clear and biologically active water. Allows adding fish after 24 hours of fill!
Directions for use:
Use the cap as a measure.
Shake vigorously for 10 seconds before use, then dose immediately! A brief white cloudiness is desired and reveals the effect of the product. Depending on the pollution degree of the water, the cloudiness will disappear within 24 to 48 hours, leaving the water crystal clear.
• Add ten capfuls* sera pond bio nitrivec for every 132 US gal. (500 liters) of pond water once a month as long as the water temperature is above 8°C (46°F).
• Additionally add five – ten capfuls* sera pond bio nitrivec for every 132 US gal. (500 liters) of pond water in case of cloudiness, after a disease treatment or after having cleaned the filter, etc.
* One capful, filled up to the end of the outer corrugation, equals 0.3 fl.oz./10 ml.
Store in a cool and dark place!
Nitrivec Use Info:
• Liquid biofilter medium – contains purification bacteria – for crystal clear water.
sera pond bio nitrivec breaks down ammonium and nitrite in a natural way due to the purification bacteria it contains.
The included mineral volcanic rock removes pollutants, effectively binds turbidities and provides settling space for the purification bacteria.
For healthy, crystal clear and biologically active pond water.